- Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.: 112926-00-8
- Other Names: Damp-proofing Bead
- MF: SiO2.nH2O
- EINECS No.: 231-545-4
- Purity: 98%
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Type: Adsorbent, Indicating Silica Gel
- Adsorbent Variety: Silica Gel
- Usage: Coating Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Petroleum Additives, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Water Treatment Chemicals
- Brand Name: DingXing
- Model Number: dx/sd-03
- Color: Blue
- Appearance: Globular bead/dusty
- Size: 1-3mm/2-4mm/3-5mm
- Package: Opp Film
- Dimension: 45*50mm
- Weight: 3g
- Certification: RoHs , SGS , DMF free
- Shelf life: 12 month
- Origin: China
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Opp film|
|Delivery Detail:||5 days|
Moisture absorption free pore silica gel desiccant sachets OEM price and service
Silica gel desiccant is a highly active adsorption material.It is usually made of reacting with sodium silicate an sulfuric acid, aging as well as acid bubble.
It is insoluble in water and any solvents.Non-poisonous and tasteless, chemical stability.
It won't react with any material except alkli and hydrofluoric acid.
Standard white silica gel is referred to as being non-indicating. As absorbs moisture it remains physically unchanged. Non-indicating silica gel is both cheap and effective, available loose in bulk packs or packed in sachets.
Application:Applied to package of shoes,garment,furniture,Military Use,Container,Electronic products,leather-wear,art ware,gift box, Jewel box,tea leaf box etc.
1. It will adsorb up to 34%of its own weight in water vapour. This adsorption efficiency is approximately 30 greater than typical desiccant clays, making silica gel the preferred choice where weight or efficiency are important factors.
2. It has an almost indefinite shelf life if stored in airtight conditions.
3. It can be regenerated and reused if required. Gently heating silica gel will drive off the adsorbed moisture
and leave it ready for reuse.
4. It is a very inert material, it will not normally attack or corrode other materials and with the exception of
strong alkalis and hydrofluoric acid is itself resistant to attack.
5. It is non-flammable.
6. It is most frequently and conveniently used packed in a breathable sachet or bag. These are available in a wide range of sizes suitable for use with a wide range of applications.
Silica Gel Desiccant
In Composite paper
25℃, RH=20%, ≥10%
25℃, RH=40%, ≥20%
25℃, RH=80%, ≥34%
REACH, ROHS, DMF, SVHC by SGS, MSDS by Pony
silica gel desiccant