- Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.: 112926-00-8
- Other Names: Damp-proofing Bead
- MF: SiO2.nH2O
- EINECS No.: 231-545-4
- Purity: 98%
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Type: Adsorbent
- Adsorbent Variety: Silica Gel
- Usage: Coating Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Petroleum Additives, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Water Treatment Chemicals, Other
- Brand Name: DX
- Model Number: DX-450
- Composition: Silica gel
- Particle size: 1-3MM, 2-4MM, 3-5MM
- Moisture rate: 37%
- Appearance: Globular bead
- Color: Transparency
- Feature: Eco-friendly
- Printing: English Japanese Chinese Garman France Spanish Portuguese Russian
- Shelf life: 24 months
- Certifications: MSDS, RHOS, REACH, DMF, SVHC161F
- PH: 4.0-8.0
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||silica gel desiccant humidity absorber products: Composite paper in PP bag,40*32*28CM|
|Delivery Detail:||1-7 working days|
Wholesale Moisture Absorber Color Changing Indicating Silica Gel Desiccant
Silica gel desiccant is a highly active adsorption material.It is usually made of reacting with sodium silicate an sulfuric acid, aging as well as acid bubble.
It is insoluble in water and any solvents.Non-poisonous and tasteless, chemical stability.
It won't react with any material except alkli and hydrofluoric acid.
Standard white silica gel is referred to as being non-indicating. As absorbs moisture it remains physically unchanged. Non-indicating silica gel is both cheap and effective, available loose in bulk packs or packed in sachets.
Applied to package of shoes,garment,furniture,Military Use,Container,Electronic products,leather-wear,art ware,gift box, Jewel box,tea leaf box etc.
1. It will adsorb up to 34%of its own weight in water vapour. This adsorption efficiency is approximately 30 greater than typical desiccant clays, making silica gel the preferred choice where weight or efficiency are important factors.
2. It has an almost indefinite shelf life if stored in airtight conditions.
3. It can be regenerated and reused if required. Gently heating silica gel will drive off the adsorbed moisture
and leave it ready for reuse.
4. It is a very inert material, it will not normally attack or corrode other materials and with the exception of
strong alkalis and hydrofluoric acid is itself resistant to attack.
5. It is non-flammable.
6. It is most frequently and conveniently used packed in a breathable sachet or bag. These are available in a wide range of sizes suitable for use with a wide range of applications.
Color Moisture Absorber
25℃, RH=20%, ≥10%
25℃, RH=40%, ≥20%
25℃, RH=80%, ≥34%
REACH, ROHS, DMF, SVHC by SGS, MSDS by Pony
Moisture Absorber silica gel indicating