Ethylene Control Ethylene Absorber Sachet for Fruits Storages
What is Ethylene Absorbers?
The ethylene absorbers are a mix of clay and oxidizing agents (such as potassium permanganate) non-reusable. They are in the form of granules to be placed in the special equipments, filters and transport sachets. The use of absorbers guarantees the hygiene of the treated air, purifying it from microorganisms and volatile substances such as ethylene, acetaldehyde, ethanol, methanol, etc. That they accumulate in the environment movement and storage of fruit and vegetables.
What is Ethylene?
Ethylene gas is the ripening agent which occurs naturally in nature. It causes fruits to ripen & decay, vegetables & floral to wilt. Controlling ethylene gas after picking will extend the life cycle of your commodity-allowing them to be held for a much a longer period of time. While refrigeration & humidity slow decay, they don’t halt the production of harmful ethylene gas.
Ethylene Absorber Advantages:
-Eliminates decay, mold, discoloration, wilting, softening, scalding, loss of crunch and many other negative effects caused by ehtylene gas. -Use during post-harvest handling to slow down the ripening process of fruits, vegetables and flowers -Use during domestic and international shipments traveling via ocean, truck, rail and air. -Use Ethylene Absorber during cold storage to preserve freshness. -Non-toxic, chemically inert, can be disposed of as normal waste. Sachets are wrapped inTyvek. -Non-dusting - Non-tearing
EA Sachets are available in sizes of 3 gm, 5 gm, 10 gm. The sachets are packed in tyvek (meet US FDA). Custom Made sizes also available upon request.
Packing & Delivery
1. Why will we buy from your company? We are the manufacturer of series kinds of desiccant since 1997,with 18 years experience that makes us become the leader in this industry and know what kinds of quality and service clients need.
2. Can you provide OEM/ODM service? Yes,OEM/ODM are available.
3. Can you supply free samples to us for test? Yes, of course.
4. What certifications does your company have? We are ISO 9001;2008, ISO 14001:2004 certified,TUV certified ,SGS certificate (meet REACH,ROHS,DMF FREE,FDA)
5. How about your after-sale service? Any problems,we will try our best to find the best solution and give you a satisfying feedback.
6. What about the payment of your product? T/T,Western Union,L/C,Paypal
7. How about your delivery time of the products? Usually we will produce goods after confirm receipt payment ,for example ,1 20feet container will take 5-7 days to finish.
Please send inquiry & contact us:
Founded in 1997, Guangli, a trusted, highly-experienced manufacturersof sorbent products. We aim to provide unique, cost effective solutions to today's moisture problems.
Offers a full range of sorbent products, including desiccants, oxygen absorbers, household dehumidifiers, air purifying bags & air fresheners and other specialty products designed to extend your product's shelf or service life and protect your product's quality.
New product applications are constantly being developed, so if you have moisture problems and cannot find the product you need, please call us. We may have the solution for you - since we are your moisture solution partner.