Our Silica Gel Desiccant Packet is a drying and dehumidifying agent that it can absorb up to 33% of it's weight in moisture to effectively prevent rust, corrosion, mold, mildew, spoilage, fogging and condensation.
10G Pouch Desiccant Silica Gel
25℃, RH=20%, ≥10%
25℃, RH=40%, ≥20%
25℃, RH=80%, ≥34%
REACH, ROHS, DMF, SVHC by SGS, MSDS by Pony
1. It adsorbs up to 34%of its own weight in water vapour.
2. It has an almost indefinite shelf life if stored in airtight conditions.
3. It can be regenerated and reused if required. Gently heating silica gel will drive off the adsorbed
moisture and leave it ready for reuse.
4. It is a very inert material, it will not normally attack or corrode other materials and with the exceptionof strong alkalis and hydrofluoric acid is itself resistant to attack.
5. It is non-flammable.
6. It is most frequently and conveniently used packed in a breathable sachet or bag. These are
available in a wide range of sizes suitable for use with a wide range of applications.